Here is a complete* list of all my projects. I have sorted them by category.* It's actually not yet complete but it should be.
- Bob the Messenger bot - A customizable bot that listens to commands and can perform actions by parsing those commands or listening to a timer.
- Chat relay - A simple bot that echoes messages sent in one room to another.
- The L compiler - An experimental compiler I created for a practically non-existent language.
Libraries*/engines* Some of them don't really classify as a library but I don't know what category they belong to.
- C# Libraries - A collection of libraries I created while developing Chickensoup.
- R3D - A game engine with a focus on high concurrency.
- Temp-alloc - A library for temporarily allocating memory that can be freed in one sweep.
- Template soup - The templating "engine" of FCGI soup.
- Time Tracker - A simple app to track what you spent your time on.